Friday, July 29, 2011

Coming Up!

Next week I will be out of town and won't be able to blog:( .  I will have a whole mini series on traveling... What I'm packing, What's in my makeup bag and How I packed it all in my suitcase! Oh I will also be doing a What's in my makeup bag video very soon and eventually starting outfit of the days.  I'm also redoing my room  so I will have a before and after post and a video while were working on my room maybe?  Now that school's almost starting I'll have an easy quick makeup tutorial that you can do when your in a rush and that will probably be part of another mini series along with anything Back To School related.  If you have any suggestions PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP ask   and I will be more than happy to do it. I'm always excited to have ideas that my viewers would want to see!  I think I've said this so much but if I haven't here we go!  I am having a drawing when I reach 20 followers. If I reach 20 followers this month I will have a drawing next month.  so please subscribe. I'm not sure the rules of the drawing but who ever enters will have a pretty good chance, especially if not everyone on my site enters!  I'm think an e.l.f gift basket,  there stuff is very nice,. As I reach more followers I'll do some MAC products but I figured as a starting drawing prize this would be pretty good!  I am also in the process of my very first makeup tutorial... its not very good:(  but please check it out and give me some pointers, I don't have a very good camera so its hard to get closeup of my eye and what i'm doing i'll get pictures to post on here so you might be able to understand better and at least see what I'm doing!   Thank you guys for all the wonderful comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment