Wednesday, July 13, 2011

SHAM Shower hair and Makeup Routine

Hey guys!  I was recently looking at a website and they were talking about their SHM routines, Shower, hair, makeup.  So they had like 2 videos to show what their morning routines are.  So, I kinda changed the SHM to SHAM so it actually sounds like a word :) lol.  Anyway here is my SHAM routine.

When I wake up (around 9:30) : eat breakfast then brush teeth )
9:50: take shower
*when i take showers I wash my hair every other day. so when i don't wash it I have it pulled up in a bun
afterwards I hope it will cooperate and if it doesn't it's usually up in a bun
10:05: After the shower I use some lotion and put contacts in
my favorite lotion is the PINK from Victoria's Secret/ Bath & Body Works
10:15 : I take my hair out of the towel and blow dry
10:30 Straighten hair or curl it
10:45: my favorite part of the day MAKEUP! (check out my youtbe channel for my daily makeup routine! coming soon!) All finished!

Thanks for reading!  Leave me a comment on your SHAM routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment