Saturday, July 16, 2011

TAG get to know me!

1.Maxi dresses or short dresses?  Right now I really like the maxi dresses. 
2.Powder foundation or liquid? Liquid foundation. Personally I can't stand powder foundations I feel like my face looks super cakey.
3.What are you wearing right now? My PJ's!  It's been a lazy day!
4. When was the last time you got your nails done?  4th of July I got my toes done 
5.  Heels or flats?  Heels!
6. DO you straighten your hair? Yes
7. Do you text a lot?  Ughh... kinda I'm not a textaholic though.
8.Favorite song? Edge of GLory by Lady Gaga
9.Sweats or Jeans?  If I'm going out jeans if i'm t home sweats
10.Do you wear a lot of jewelry? Well I don't have a lot of jewelry so not really just earrings mostly.

Leave a comment answering these questions

No comments:

Post a Comment