Friday, July 15, 2011

My Top Makeup Must Haves!

Hey guys ! Just to let you know I do not have any mac or sephora makeup, these are all drugstore products.   Leave a comment on your makeup must haves!


1. Revlon Beyond Natural Cream to Powder Eyeshadow
- I really like this because it is shimmery:) and its a cream which makes it so much better lol.  I've recently found out that I love cream eyeshadows, I think they look much more natural than powders. It is a pallete with four colors that help you create the best natural look.
2.Covergirl Clean Foundation
- It is the only foundation I have ever tried and have been using it for a while.  It's liquid, which I like so much better than the powder, its's easier for me to apply and it doesn't leave streaks on my face.  
3. Too Faced Romantic Eye Shadow Pallete 
-  I am in love with this! It has nine different colors on it and it has cards to show you different ways to apply it!  One for night day and anything else!  This is the most expensive product I have it is 36$ and I would say it is worth it. I rarely splurge on expensive makeup but this is one time i would say is worth it.
4.E.L.F eye primer
-I love this primer! It makes eyeshadow easier to stay on and gives it a little extra shine!
5. elf Translucent Matifying Powder
-  If you have oily skin this really keeps the shine off all day! I have beenusing it for a while and I haven't had to use powder or anything else to keep my skin clear.


xoxo
Kenz

No comments:

Post a Comment