Saturday, July 30, 2011

Traveling Mini Series: Introduction!

Hey everybody!  I am so happy to announce that this is the very first post in the traveling mini series! This is just an intro to the series and a question for my viewers.  This series will have 3 videos.  The first video that is in the middle of uploading  is What's in my travel makeup bag.   The next few videos will be what am I packing and then How do I Pack it in my suitcase.
Comments would be very much appreciated for this next part. What do you guys want to read and see on my blog?  Please answer!  If you are the first or second  comment answering this question I will send out an extra something to you when I have the drawing even if you don't win.  Heads up the drawing will be in september or later so don't worry if I don't contact you right away.
 Reply fast!

3 comments:

  1. I like it! It's especially helpful since so many beauty gurus have done it in the summer- but they don't think about Spring Break! But I think it would be really smart to do it in September so we don't have to worry about it in school with your help and it would be so helpful for Winter/Christmas Break and Spring Break as well! Hm, I'd definitely like to see organization tips. Those are some of my favorite videos!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean favorite videos AND posts(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see some product reviews, I always do a ton of research before I buy a product, and it's always nice to have one more person's opinion on something.

    -Rachel
    http://www.wethrowrocksatcars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete