Sunday, July 24, 2011

Random Blog! My new favorite Movie!... and my not so favorite!


Hey guys! So today I went to see Captain America with my friend Laura and it was such a good movie.  I would recommend  this movie to anybody.  This is kinda an action movie which I 'm normally not into but this movie was so good!  Heads up if you do see it:  Well maybe depending on if you are a blonde at heart... no offense(:.  But anyway I had to have someone explain this to me,  make sure you pay attention to the end and the beginning of the movie they like play now in the movie and then go back to the past and then come back to now if that makes sense.  Haha.
Okay now my not so favorite movie.  Just to let you guys know I amnot big on Transformers so this is one of the reasons i din't like this movie.  YOu've probably figured it out but Transformers 3 is now my least favorite movie.  I thought it was good at first but then after a half hour of fighting I got kin of sick of it.  After I saw this movie I was completely turned off to action movies and was surprised when I liked Captain America.  I kind of watch the same type of movie all the time and I'm trying to kind of expand my movie taste buds a little more.   Anyway, leave a comment on your favorite and least favorite movie of the summer!

1 comment:

  1. I really really want to see this movie! I've heard it is so good! My favorite movie of the summer is going to have to be Harry Potter, but that's just because I've always been a huge Potter fan:) I don't think I've seen a bad movie this summer though...

    http://makeupaddict22.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete