Friday, July 29, 2011

TGIF! My DIM manicure and Dream on Nail Polish Review!

Last Friday night yea we danced on table tops and we took too many shots.... SO glad Katy Perry wrote a better song about Friday!  Don't have to listen to Rebecaa Black auto tuned Friday!  ( NO offense if you do like Rebecca Black, shes just not my favorite!)  Anyway,  today i did a DIM  manicure.  In case you were wondering a DIM is a Did It Myself.  SO yea, I did a DIM manicure!  I'm still debating if I like it. Leave a comment if you like or if you don't! 
The camera made my nails look hot pink but its actually like a plum color.  Its so pretty!  The color is by Sinful Colors  and its called Dream On.  Here is my review.

The color is so pretty the only thing is you have to put at least two coats on for the vibrant color to show very well.  When it dries you have to put on a top coat to give it the shine you would expect.  I have had it for a year and its still not clumpy it still seems like I just opened it.  
Overall grade: B
 

No comments:

Post a Comment