Thursday, July 28, 2011

What I am Loving!: Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette

Hey Guys!  Ok so right now I really love the Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette.  It comes with nine colors. The color textures are very different some are shimmery and some are matte.  If you are a beginner with makeup, its great because they are three cards that show you different ways to wear it.  I sometimes go with the cards just because they are to put on real quick and look very good. Two of the cards are more dramatic, which is great for the night  and one of them is actually called day and it does look really good during the day...... what a surprise!  Any way here are a few pictures of what the palette looks like and the colors.        



I got the pictures from here


  

3 comments:

  1. i have been dying to try this and the... i think it was called natural eye palette? i don't remember but the colors are gorgeous and they both look perfect for an effortless every day wear. LOVE it :) definitely putting this on my birthday list hahaaa., i really like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! I don't have the natural eye palette but I've heard the colors are so pretty i read a review and the blogger just loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen anyone rave about this, but it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete